Pastel Spring Design
Spring is coming! Easter holidays and good sunny mood have inspired me to create a soft pastel design with matte finish and some gold square studs. Also, this design reminds me of the Easter eggs. Happy holidays everyone!
How I made this
- Apply any high quality base coat to protect your nails and smooth ridges.
- Prepare five pastel shade nail polishes that would work together very well. Apply two coats of each varnish.
- What I used: Nail System — (beige) for the thumb.
- Index finger: OPI — NL S46 Java Mauve-A.
- Middle finger: Collection 2000: Hot Looks — Milkshake.
- Ring finger: W7 — Khaki.
- Pinky: Manhattan: M&Buffalo — 96E (grey-beige).
- To apply studs, I used matte top coat Bourjois — So Matt.
- It’s up to you whether you want to achieve a 100% matte finish, or you can put some drops of a glossy top coat to on the studs to make them shine.